Why Choose Gerken & Associates?
In today's real estate world, you have a lot of options. From local brokerage firms, to national franchises, discount firms, to Internet-only firms, selecting the right agency depends on your needs and budget.
Shop for a Realtor the way you'd shop for a good financial advisor, attorney, accountant, or any other professional. Real estate agents influence numerous factors such as the number of properties to choose from, information and guidance, contract negotiation, to the quality of your purchase.
By taking your time and doing your homework, you'll find the right agency to represent you. Once you do, we hope that leads you back to us!
For over 37 years, Gerken & Associates continues to play a substantial role in the real estate market that Branson and the surrounding communities have to offer.
We're excited to be in this profession and remain active in local, state and national Realtor Associations. Our brokers and sales agents continually further their education by obtaining professional designations from the Missouri and National Associations of Realtors. In fact, both our founding partners served full terms as President of the Missouri Association of Realtors, an organization of over 24,000 members!
Personal service is our firm's mantra and is created by friendships; not just business. We have a can-do attitude and our agents proudly, "litter the walls" with Quality Service Awards they've achieved.
Gerken & Associates has gone to great lengths as a full service real estate firm to hire the most talented, professionals the Branson Tri-Lakes area has to offer. Our agents offer you these characteristics:
- Professional in appearance, attitude, demeanor and real estate capabilities.
- Experience, knowledge and participation in the local marketplace.
- Commitment to a schedule of communication, follow-up activities and attending to details in order to keep you informed on all activity involving your property.
- Willing to prepare, present and commit to a written comprehensive marketing plan that is tailored around your goals for achievement.
- Skilled and accomplished in formulating and implementing effective negotiating strategies.
- A reputation for caring, committed and trustworthy service.
- Association with a company that has a strong local, state and nation reputation for service, ethical performance and outstanding resources.
With lots of surprises along the way, you'll need a real estate agency that's easily accessible, understands your needs and will navigate the system for you. Gerken & Associates offers you the training, experience, connections, and ability to make it happen! Buying or selling, we hope you'll choose us to be the agency that represents you.
From property search to closing day, we're with you. We don't just boast that – we've built up a 37 year local reputation doing it.