The 2010 US Census for Branson, Missouri states we're a population of 10,550 red blooded Americans. For such a small town, we got some pretty big facts. Here's just a few of them if you run a Google search:
• Nearly 8 million visitors travel to Branson every year.
• Branson is number three on the Top 10 US Destinations list.
• Over 5 million Branson show tickets sold worldwide.
• Branson has over 18,000 hotel rooms.
• 65% of Branson visitors come from outside a 300-mile radius.
• Since 1991 the City of Branson has spent over $42 million on road improvements.
• Branson named by the Travel Channel as the "Most Christmassy Place in America."
• Branson has 13 Golf Courses - 8 of these are Championship golf courses.
• Downtown Branson Landing is a $420 million development and growing.
• Branson has more theater seats than the New York Broadway District.
• The Branson Convention Center holds 6,500 attendees.
• Branson is the #1 Motor Coach Destination 4-years in a row.
• There are over 37,000 restaurant seats in Branson.
• Gerken & Associates is the oldest real estate firm in Branson - serving over 40-years!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.